CREATE YOUR OWN BRAND
OEM & WHITE LABEL
Whether you choose to use our already registered, tried and tested flavours or create your own completely unique flavours, our team of design experts is
here to help you create a recognisable brand that sells
Using our full re-branding option that uses our existing, already registered flavours you can:
- Choose from 53 flavours already registered with the MHRA
- Choose from 6 product ranges
- Have your logo and company details on every bottle
- Your own MSDS and toxicology reports for each product in PDF format
- Peel ‘n’ reveal CLP compliant labels as necessary
- All products are TPD and GPSR compliant where applicable
Makes your products stand out in the market
Personalises your products
Creates a recognizable brand
Puts your contact details in every customer’s pocket
Builds brand loyalty and a following in the market
Should you choose this option, your brand will be registered with the MHRA as a sub-brand of ours.
- There will be no charge to yourself for registering your products, which saves you the £150 per sku MHRA registration fee.
- You will only have to pay a one off fee of £250 + VAT to cover the cost of preparing and submitting your data to the MHRA
- We will generally register our entire product range (and new flavours as they become available) under your brand with the appropriate regulatory bodies
- All your ECID numbers will start with 00001 (our submitter ID)
- All your 10ml products that contain nicotine will be TPD and GPSR compliant and listed on the MHRA website
- All zero nicotine products (10ml, shortfill and tallfill) will be GPSR compliant and listed on ADACT Medical’s zero.expert database
- All labels will comply with applicable CLP standards
1. Pick your flavours and place your order
6 easy steps to have your brand ready
We have a dedicated Design Team that will work with you to produce the label you want. All labels are printed on demand at our production premises on ‘state of the art’ printers that give exceedingly high quality, vividly coloured labels. Our experienced design team will advise you and work with you to ensure that your label stands out from the rest and is fully compliant with any necessary standards and regulations.
The process is quite straightforward:
2. Work with our design team to design your label and send us any artwork/ images you want us to use
3. Your label will be designed and you will be sent a proof for approval
4. Once we have written approval of the proof, your labels will be printed and your product manufactured
5. We ship you the finished product
6. You sell your product
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS
- Our Design Service is completely free of charge but you must place your order before work starts
- There is no additional charge for our OEM service. You pay our standard prices for each product within our normal price breaks
- The MOQ for OEM product is 50 bottles per flavour per strength
If you want to create your own unique flavours, full toxicological assessment will be required and the products will need to be registered with the MHRA if they contain nicotine. Please discuss this with our sales department who will advise you of the necessary processes and the potentially substantial costs involved.
If you already have nicotine containing products registered with the MHRA and simply want us to manufacture them for you, again contact our sales department.