LATEST COVID-19 announcement
To our valued customers,
Given the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) we would like to reassure you. The health and safety of our customers and employees is always a top priority here at QCig.
We work to GMP and ISO standards and always maintain the highest standards of hygiene in our production and distribution areas.
We have implemented the following additional safety measures throughout our business:
- We have installed additional hand sanitiser dispensers in our factory and offices.
- All office workers are now working from home.
- We are continually monitoring the crisis to keep all staff up to speed on government information and guidelines, which we meticulously follow.
- We are limiting visits both to our sites and customer sites to essential visits only.
- We will continue to monitor and follow government advice and act appropriately should anything change.
Whilst we do have contingency plans in place, it is very much business as usual for us currently.
Your Account Managers will still be contactable via phone and email during our regular opening hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am till 4pm on Friday.
We trust that you will understand that, due to the exceedingly high volume of business currently, there may be some delays in our processes and service levels, we will do all we can to support you during this time.
We thank you for your continuing support and assure you of ours.